What are the parts of a stethoscope? I’ve had many requests, so here’s a brief video I put together to get you a little more familiar with that most important tool. Even if you already know the names of parts, you might learn something here. Then in Wednesday’s clip, I’ll show and describe how they work together – understanding these basics will make using your stethoscope properly easier. Enjoy! -P
by Paul on June 6, 2011
- PAI08: The PA/MD Relationship
- PA Student Interview: Beata
- Our New Interviewing Ebook is Here!
- Paul’s Desk 01: The Fat Man
- Physician Assistants Easing the Primary Care Shortage
- PA School Essay: 3 Things You Must Communicate
- Do You Have The Physician Assistant Personality?
- Rejection: 6 Things To Do If You Didn’t Get In
- 11 Misconceptions About Physician Assistants
- Is Medicine For Me?