What are the parts of a stethoscope? I’ve had many requests, so here’s a brief video I put together to get you a little more familiar with that most important tool. Even if you already know the names of parts, you might learn something here. Then in Wednesday’s clip, I’ll show and describe how they work together – understanding these basics will make using your stethoscope properly easier. Enjoy! -P
by Paul on June 6, 2011
- PAI Podcast Episode 7: Grade Problems
- 9 Reasons To Become a Primary Care Physician Assistant
- Physician Assistant School Essay: What to Write About
- Physician Assistant Specialty: Inpatient (Hospitalist) Medicine
- Physician Assistant School Interview: Make Yours Stand Out
- The Physician Assistant School Essay: How Important Is it?
- Physician Assistant Salary Update
- GRE Self Study
- What is the Best Health Care Experience For PA School?
- Physician Assistant Career Dislikes #1: The Giving Tree