What are the parts of a stethoscope? I’ve had many requests, so here’s a brief video I put together to get you a little more familiar with that most important tool. Even if you already know the names of parts, you might learn something here. Then in Wednesday’s clip, I’ll show and describe how they work together – understanding these basics will make using your stethoscope properly easier. Enjoy! -P
by Paul on June 6, 2011
- Forbes’ Best Masters Degree for Jobs? Phyisican Assistant.
- Infographic: What you need to get into Physician Assistant School
- The Ethics of Shadowing And Practicing Medicine
- Quick Health Care Experience for PA School?
- PAI 07: Grade Problems
- 9 Reasons To Become a Primary Care Physician Assistant
- Physician Assistant School Essay: What to Write About
- Physician Assistant Specialty: Inpatient (Hospitalist) Medicine
- Physician Assistant School Interview: Make Yours Stand Out
- The Physician Assistant School Essay: How Important Is it?