Does Your CASPA Application Impress?
Our application review will make sure it does
Of course you want your application to get their attention and tell your story. But you’re stuck, or worse, you don’t even know where to start. What honors should you list and how? Should you mention this here or there? You need someone to tell you what should improve — to help you showcase your strengths, shade your weaknesses, and make your best “you” stand out. That’s where Inside PA Training can help. For a flat $159 Paul will review your CASPA application and tell you how to make it better. Click here to order now.
Why You Should Order Our CASPA Application Review
Whether you’re a strong applicant, a “Hail Mary” long shot, or something in between, everything in your application matters. When the stakes are that high, it’s not just about what you do and don’t say, but also about how you say it. Our review will identify the strong spots in your application so you can amplify them, the weak spots so you can “shade them” and make them less noticeable. If there’s a problem, we’ll find it. And then we’ll explain exactly how to fix it. Here are some of the things you can expect from your application review:
- A written evaluation of how your application comes across
- Identification of sections that need attention with specific recommendations as to content and wording*.
- Evaluation of your narrative essay’s overall impact
- 3-business day turnaround time
- 100% Money back guarantee
* Essay evaluation is general in nature. If you need detailed feedback on your edits on your essay, please see our Essay Coaching service.
Who Will Perform Your Application Review
Paul Kubin, PA-C is the publisher of Inside PA Training and lead coach. He has helped students of all types to achieve their goal of entering the physician assistant profession. He has served as for consultant the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics on PA careers, and his articles on the profession are read more than 1 million times a year. Paul’s supportive and enthusiastic coaching style have made his CASPA Application Review Inside PA Training’s most popular service. He is the author of Crafting a Winning PA School Essay: A Step-By-Step Guide to Tipping the Odds in Your Favor, and he has advised hundreds of hopeful pre-PAs on preparing for PA school, CASPA applications, and PA school interviews.
What Our Clients Say
- Paul is making an unparalleled difference to pre-PA students and provides great tools from his experience.–Sara
- Paul offered the guidance and support I was looking for! He is true to his word, prompt, and professional! I would highly recommend his services!–Lauren
- I’ve just been offered an interview by my top choice program! I can’t tell you how much I appreciated Paul’s help, and I have no doubt it contributed to me receiving this interview invitation. –Erin
- I just got an interview at my top choice program – Yay! Thanks, Paul!–Julie
The Costs and Benefits
The cost to you is a flat $159* – no hidden fees.
In return, you get:
- Fast and honest written feedback about your application from someone who has read more applications than you would care to hear about
- Detailed suggestions for improvement
- Professional, ethical advice. Our reviews are completely “above board,” meaning we will never encourage you to lie or embellish just to get in. Instead, we will help you share the truth in the most flattering light.
* Please note that as of 2015, CASPA applications include “secondary” questions for schools which have chosen to include them. These questions are often additional essays that are specific to each school, and can be found in the “Program Materials” section of the application. Review of these questions is not included in the application review service, but they can be done for you for an additional fee. Please contact us for details.
How Does it Work?
- Email us a text, MS Word, or PDF file of your application or your CASPA login credentials (preferred).
- We read your application, write up our review, and email it to you within three business days.
- You make the changes that make sense to you.
To Get Started
Just click the green “Add to Cart” button below to get started. You will be taken a Paypal invoice. Once paid, just email us your application in .txt, .pdf or .doc format. Some students just provide us with their CASPA credentials. If you choose this option, your credentials will be kept private and no change will be made on your CASPA application. That’s it! We look forward to working with you!