Thank You for Purchasing Premium Essay Coaching!
Okay, here’s what happens next:
- To get started, we need to agree on a time to meet over the phone for 30 minutes to discuss your essay. You can use the call to get help with outlining a new essay from scratch, to discuss an essay you’ve already written but are struggling with, to ask questions about your essay — pretty much any way you want. 🙂
- After our phone call, whenever you’re ready, you will will send me your first draft for me to start working on.
- Please be sure your essay is in one of the following formats: .doc, .docx, .docm .dot, .dotx, .dotm, .html, plain text (.txt), .rtf, .odtit
- Please name your essay Your Name 1 of 3, which tells me this is the first of three drafts I will be critiquing. Example: John Doe 1 of 3.docx
- Send me an email message with your essay as an attachment or a Google Docs link to it.
- ***Make the email subject something like ESSAY SUBMISSION.*** I’m pretty organized, but this step minimizes the chance that your essay will go unnoticed in my very clogged email inbox.
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will review your essay, edit/critique, and email you with a link to the document with my edits and suggestions.
- Make the changes you want to make, rename your document (Example: John Doe 2 of 3) and email it back to me.
- The last time, rename it again (John Doe 3 of 3).
I’m usually pretty good at getting essays back in a timely manner, but I do get busy and I do a lot of coaching, so if you don’t hear from me within two working days, or if you just want to make sure I’ve received your submission, email me directly at email@example.com.
Publisher, Inside PA Training Return to the Main Page