We’ve been talking for some time about our upcoming ebook on writing a great physician assistant school application essay. The publication is taking shape, and we could really use your help!
Know of a great PA school essay that worked? If you or someone you know got into PA school and used a well-written essay, we’d like to see it!
Here are the details:
- We aren’t looking for perfection – we just want essays that resulted in a PA school admission, and are good.
- We are willing to remove any information that could personally identify the writer, if he/she wishes.
- We will need the writer’s permission to share it as part of the ebook.
- In some cases minor changes may be made to help illustrate a point in the book.
- All essays will be respectfully critiqued using a “What we liked about it” and “Ideas for revision” format.
What’s in it for you?
If we use your essay (or your friend’s, or whatever), we’ll give you a free copy of the ebook in which it will appear, and credit you in it, if you wish.
Do it for a free ebook. Do it for fun. Do it for the greater good of the Pre-PA collective. But please, do it!
Thanks for your continued support!